20 April 2009

listen to QWEE! today

QWEE! Now every other Monday except sometimes not!

The remaining dates for this quarter are TODAY 4/20, 5/4, 5/25, and 6/1. It’s likely I will have a summer show too, but that will perhaps be the FINAL SEASON OF QWEE! EVER.

Today I will be bidding farewell to Jennifer of Colour Me Pop, who has been such an encouraging fan of my show, so I will try to make it a really really good set.

Make sure to tune in! 10am–12pm CDT on WHPK.ORG/STREAM or WHPK 88.5fm CHICAGO.

1 comment:

String Bean Jen said...

Aw, this was so sweet! Thank you so much. Aww.

Monday, May 4 is a bank holiday here and I'll be at my friend's house in London so I might not get to tune in. Actually, I might be on a train then. Argh.

But dates noted! I've got to get as much of your show as possible before you possibly go off the air. Eeek!